TyTek Medical is a manufacturer of compact, pre-hospital emergency medical products. Our emergency medical supplies were designed and engineered for military medics specifically for use in the current Mid-East conflicts.
Their success in combat zones caused our trauma products to be demanded by non-military first responders – Search & Rescue, Fire/EMS, Ski Patrol, Remote/Wilderness EMS and Tactical EMS teams. TyTek Medical’s emergency medical products allow first responders to stabilize critical injuries until patients can be safely transported, or until further medical assistance arrives.
A trauma victim can bleed to death in five minutes, often before even the quickest of emergency services can arrive at the scene. This essential solution educates, equips and empowers you to help in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.
Following huge customer demand, TyTek Medical have introduced a Bleeding Control Pouch that you can wear on your belt or keep in your vehicle. This innovation complements our wall-mounted stations allowing you full mobility when it is needed most – In the event of a catastrophic bleed.
Each pouch contains:
- 1 Instructions For Use Card
- 2 Pairs of Nitrile Medical Gloves
- 1 Compression Bandage (6”
- 2 Z-Fold Gauze
- 1 Pair of Piranha Trauma Shears (5.5”)
- 1 Windlass Tourniquet
- 1 Black Permanent Marker
- Every second of the Platinum Ten minutes counts (highlighted in recent medical research as the key time in which you can save lives) and the contents of this pouch will #educate #equip and #empower you to save lives.